BbK has successfully written grants to state and federal agencies generating more than $7 million. We are a trusted partner that provides independent and unbiased research and evaluation services.
BbK moves the grant-writing process from concept to completion in a timely manner. We work with clients to shape the proposal narrative, prepare budgets, and advise on supporting documentation. Our experience includes submitting proposals and project reports through Grants.gov and NSF’s FastLane.
- BbK provides these additional grant-related services:
- Conducting targeted literature reviews
- Developing and writing evaluation plans
- Assessing evaluation plans for nearly-completed grant applications
- Advising on grant applications that are being re-submitted
- Recruiting from a network of BbK consultants to advise on or staff grant activities